With the introduction of QuickBooks managing and handling finance and account is like a cake walk for the accountants and bankers. While using this accounting software user can get themselves tangled into the web of error and bugs and end up interrupting the workflow. So as to resume the work without any difficulty the error should be resolved within the certain time period. Only professionals with complete knowledge of QuickBooks can resolve the QB errors in an effective manner so that it may not occur in near future. You can avail the service of customer care by reaching them at QuickBooks customer care number accessible at all hours.
QB error 31600 is one such error internal error that can hamper the workflow of business resulting in a financial loss if not resolved in time. This error occurs when the user is adding or deleting access to the accountant. Error 31600 can arise in several scenarios
- While creating a backup and portable file
- At the time of creating a company file
- While saving transaction
- When the user is trying to access the already opened file
- At the time of downloading latest payroll updates
- Opening window in the QB
How to resolve error code 31600
In order to rectify this critical error you must follow the sequence of troubleshooting steps:
Investigate how many users are affected
- Configure user and password for the company
- Go to Company menu> Setup user. In case of Enterprise user click Company> users.
- Click Select> set up users and roles
- Add user and then enter username and password. If required customize the user
- Click on finish to complete the process. And try logging to company file using a new credential
Create a new Administrator
- Click Setting> Account> Family and other users then select to add someone
- Select Add user without Microsoft account after that enter the account name and select the account type.
- Once done with this save it.
If you fail to perform the steps as given then try to interact with customer care via QuickBooks technical support number available 24 hours in a day round the year. Customer satisfaction and on-time resolution for the problem resolution is the end goal of the support team.