The accounting software QuickBooks shows plenty of technical issues which can irritate its users. Some issues occur due to lack of knowledge like users want to reset the QB admin password, but failed. If you are users of QuickBooks and want to recover the administrator password but don’t know how you can. Try the steps described on this blog which will help you. If you are confused about how to follow the steps then reach to the customer care team. Through QuickBooks customer care number you can get help via technical support. Well, if you want then try these simple steps for troubleshooting.
Steps to recover QuickBooks Administrator Password:
1. Go to the official website of the QuickBooks and fill the form.
2. After filling the form when you submit the form you will ask to enter email in the email field.
3. To reset the administration password this email will incorporate as token number act as secret key during the procedure of approval.
4. Now sign in the email and record than the token number.
5. Click to the connection for executable.
6. Now after download you will see a layout for a token request for company file location. You will find two password key from the field.
7. Now fill the form and then submit, start the verification process and wait for reset the password.
8. Once you will complete the process your will able to sign in the QuickBooks company record with the help of new admin password.
It might be you have any doubt and want a solution for that. You need to get help via customer care team. Try QuickBooks customer support number which is always available for its customers. The trained technicians of QuickBooks software tech support are always ready to help its customers. Any kind of problem you face related to QB software don’t delay to fix it. When can you find an instant solution for your issues then why to wait? Use the toll-free number of customer care and ask trained experts to troubleshoot the problem.