The occurrence of error code with emails is quite common. Be it any email one cannot ignore the appearance of error but can try to rectify it. ATT email is used by a large number of people around the world. But due to some technical fault people are reducing its usage. There are many common types of errors with this email like error code 475, 553, L569 and many other. But the general error code is 0x800CCC0F. If you have also come across such error and felt unable to fix it then you must reach out to AT&T customer care number that stays active all day long for providing support services to the users.
This error code occurs when you cannot send or receive messages through ATT email. It leads to the path of several technical glitches which hinder the usage of email. After knowing the general causes of this error code, you can troubleshoot the issue with the given steps in this blog.
Causes of ATT email error 0x800CCC0F
- Inappropriate SMTP or POP3 settings
- Entering wrong email address
- Sending multiple emails at one time
- Unauthenticated email account
- Unstable internet connection
- Presence of virus or malware in the device
How to fix the error
- Ensure that you have entered the correct credentials (email address & password) at the time of login
- Check if the internet connection is proper or not
- Refresh your home browser and clear all cookies, caches and browsing history
- Make sure that the server is working in an adequate manner
When this error takes place, users experience the sluggish performance of their email and at the same time, they cannot configure the settings of their account. The error code keeps on popping simultaneously on the screen. It is highly advised to take help from the ATT technical support number where the professional experts will guide you in resolving the problem of error code quickly. They stay well versed with the solutions of all types of errors related to ATT email. It will be a good option to avail their services so as to eliminate any further trouble due to the arousal of the error code.