Remembering every email and account password is very complicated if you have an account in a different email service. You will be amazed to know that AOL offers its users a way to store and save the passwords. You can use the Browser Password Manager in AOL Desktop Gold to save your various accounts’ passwords. You have to install AOL Gold on your system first to use the Browser Password Manager feature for securing all your online passwords. Go through this blog to have a general overview of the steps you need to follow while enabling and disabling the browser password manager.
Steps to Enable and Disable Browser Password Manager in the AOL Desktop Gold
One of the quickest and efficient ways to manage all your online credentials in AOL Desktop Gold is using Browser Password Manager. Read these steps to learn how you can enable or disable the browser password manager in your AOL Desktop Gold:
- Step 1: Open your favorite web browser in your system and then log in to your AOL Desktop Gold account by using your account email address and password
- Step 2: You need to click on the Settings icon that is located in the left corner.
- Step 3: Then select the Browser option present on the left side of the window and then proceed forward.
- Step 4: Now, you have to click on the Passwords tab and then open the password settings.
- Step 5: You have to select the option that reads ‘Offer to save passwords I enter on the web.’
- Step 6: Once selected the option; you have an exit out of the Settings window. After that, you need to restart your AOL Desktop Gold to check if your Browser Password Manager is working or not.
If it is working, then it’s good; however, if you want to disable the Password Manager of your AOL Desktop Gold, you need to follow the same steps. Once you reach the option that reads ‘Offer to save passwords I enter on the web’ you need to deselect the box next to it and then proceed. If you have any trouble disabling or enabling the browser password manager you can download AOL desktop Gold again and then check if the problem is resolved or not. You can even reach out to the support team for speaking with trained experts to learn the download steps for your AOL Desktop Gold software.