A popular webmail ATT is offered by AT&T Inc. which is a popular email service Provider Company in America. Due to various features and amazing service of ATT, it has countless users over the world. If you have already account on ATT then you can also create a secondary email account. To get more information about the ATT mail you can ring AT&T customer care number and ask the experts about it. This email also provides the ability to import/export contacts on ATT webmail. If you don’t know how to import contacts on AT&T mail then read this blog. You will find the simplest way to import contacts.
Import contacts on ATT mail:-
You can import/export ATT mail contacts through these simple steps:
1. When you will have to import or export the contacts on ATT then firstly you will have to sign in.
2. Now from the ATT mail page, click and select the contacts tabs.
3. Next, you will have to select “Import Contacts” that is located in the middle of the screen.
4. After that, you will have to click on “Import” buttons. Now your ATT contacts will import where you want to do.
5. If you want to export contacts then you will have to select “Export” buttons from the option instead of “Import.”
6. If there is an error which resists you to import/export the AT&T mail contacts then you can ask customer care experts for help.
When you are not able to follow the instructions given here due to any doubt or confusion. There is another way to fix the problem and that is AT&T customer support number. Contact book will help you to manage your email contacts and keep it safe. By dialing this customer support number you can easily rectify the issues and find the solution. On the call, the team of customer support is available to resolve the issues. You can reach out to the ATT mail service experts 24×7 that means they are day and night avail to help you.