The webmail AT&T is known for its amazing quality services, including two-step verification process. Still, there is little bit chance that cyber threats steal personal details, hack an email account. To avoid such situation and protect your email account you should reset the password frequently.
Those users who want assistance to reset the AT&T email password can perform the procedure given here. In case of doubt, users can get in touch with customer care. By using
users can reach to experts. Well, let’s see the steps given below one by one to reset the AT&T password.
Steps to reset the AT&T password:
1. First of all open the browser on your device
2. Visit at forgot password page of AT&T
3. Then select the option “password”
4. Now you will be asked to enter the email address.
5. Type your last name in the required box.
6. Click to continue the step.
7. Now you will find a drop-down menu and select the password recovery option
8. You can opt for “Security questions”/Secondary email/phone number.
9. After selecting the “Password recovery” option you need to follow on-screen prompts.
10. Tap to continue and create a new password for an email account.
11. In the next box re-enter the new password for confirmation.
12. Click to continue & finish the steps.
Now at the last, you should make sure that you can access your AT&T email with the help of new password. The given steps are simple to follow but if you are facing trouble or have doubt. Just get in touch with customer support. You can use AT&T customer support number which is 24 hours available to its customers. The technical team of customer support has trained technicians who are dedicated to their work. The service of customer care is available for its users without any disturbance 24/7. Users can reach to customer care not only when they have reset their password but to find the solution for all issues. When AT&T technical support team is always available for its users then you don’t need to worry about issues.